MindHealth Matters – April 2021
Welcome to the April issue of MindHealth Matters, brought to you by Personal Assistance Services. Each edition is filled with timely and practical tips for practicing wellbeing, finding peace, and renewing one’s zest for life amidst the stress and strain we experience daily. We invite you to take some time to interact with this month’s issue, where you will learn practical ways to manage stress, gain awareness around important mental health issues and learn strategies for improving communication and eating healthier.
Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’s contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
- April is Stress Awareness Month
- Fighting the Springtime Blues
- Building Alcohol Awareness
- Speaking Up: Assertive Skills in the Workplace
- Domestic Violence: A Hidden Consequence of the Pandemic
- Dealing with Difficult Personality Styles at Work
- 6 Ways to Give Your Lunch a Healthy Boost