Resources at a Glance
What PAS Can Help With
Living On My Own
Birth or Adoption of A Child
Raising A Family
Balancing Work Life with Personal Life
Staying Happy and Healthy
Change in Household Income
Loss of A Significant Relationship
Caring for Aging Family Members
Planning for Retirement Years
- Talk to a skilled career coach to help you examine your work skills, values, goals, career path and network.
- Be financially fit – speak with a certified money coach about budgeting, cash flow, debt management, and expense planning.
- Visit with a counselor for a well-being check-up; explore how you can strengthen your relationships, overcome loneliness, and thrive during work & life transitions.
- Find relocation resources, lowest gas prices, volunteer opportunities and more; save money on your purchases by also visiting our Spendless online discount center all in the LifeTools Resource Center.
- Visit with a family and relationship counselor to explore how to best thrive together as partners, combine households, and adjust to new roles within your extended or blended family.
- Speak with a professional organizer to plan out your home living spaces, household management tasks and to-do systems.
- Speak with a certified financial counselor about money matters, large expense planning, estate planning & asset protection
- Order a simple will kit to document your wishes regarding distribution of your assets upon death; consult with an attorney to get answers to your questions and general guidance.
- Speak with a childcare specialist for assistance in locating childcare providers and resources and confirmed vacancies for your specific needs.
- Speak with an adoption consultant for assistance in locating adoption related resources and get a personalized information packet to assist you in the adoption process.
- Talk to a certified health coach for tips on healthy lifestyle and nutrition during your pregnancy; the coach can also suggest questions for you to ask your doctor.
- Visit the New Baby Information Center in the LifeTools section to find resources and guidance about pregnancy, adopting, breastfeeding, adjustment to home, back to work and more.
- Speak with a certified child development/education expert about your child’s special or gifted needs, Individual Education Plan and advocacy.
- Meet with a licensed counselor about personal, family and other relationship strengthening; thriving as a parent or grandparent, work & life transitions, well being, life balance and more.
- Speak with a certified parenting coach about your child’s sleep, behavior, positive parenting, developmental milestones, language, feeding, motor & sensory development, homework, school, and relationships with friends and family.
- Speak with a professional organizer to create order and make life easier: space planning, time management, prioritizing and goal setting, task and to-do systems, coordinating family calendars.
- Speak with a certified life & well being coach for personalized guidance to help you identify and achieve goals, make changes that improve your overall life balance, consider options when making a significant decision or life transition, and stay focused on your core values and passions.
- Meet with a licensed counselor for guidance on personal, family and work relationships.
- Work with a professional organizer to enhance your productivity and create order both at work and at home.
- Visit the LifeTools library of 100+ webinars and articles about enhancing life balance at any stage in life.
- Meet with a licensed counselor for guidance on personal resiliency, relational and emotional well being, navigating change, stress management and more.
- Speak with a licensed dietitian for guidance on nutritional strategies, weight management, health eating for athletes, diabetes management, healthy cooking & eating.
- Talk with a certified life & wellbeing coach for personalized guidance on identifying and achieving goals, making changes that improve wellbeing, considering options when making a significant decision or life transition, and staying focused on your core values and passions.
- Work with a tobacco cessation coach to guide and support you through the quitting process, help you overcome barriers and change behaviors associated with tobacco use.
- Talk with an accredited/certified financial counselor about life change adjustment, cash flow, debt management, financing, large expense planning, foreclosure & bankruptcy prevention, estate planning & asset protection
- Visit the online Financial Wellness Center on PAS’ website for targeted financial information and guidance on goal setting & tracking, understanding money habits, net worth and expense tracking, housing & home buying, preparing for financial emergencies, tax withholding, student debt solutions, credit score management.
- Use PAS’ Financial Stress Helpline where financial counselors will personally connect you to resources in your community that can provide what you need during a crisis (food, housing, mortgage and utility assistance, and more)
- Meet with a licensed counselor for help in overcoming grief, trauma, depression, loneliness, anxiety and anger; get information about support groups.
- Talk with a certified life coach for personalized guidance as you consider your options during this life transition.
- Consult with an attorney on the phone or in person to get answers to your legal questions and receive a 25% discount on legal representation and document preparation.
- Talk with an accredited/certified financial planner about life change adjustment, estate planning & asset protection
- Speak with a geriatric care manager for help with local and long distance customized care planning, crisis intervention and prevention, Medicaid and Medicare eligibility and asset protection, and in-home support services.
- Consult with an attorney to answer questions and provide general guidance on trust, durable power of attorney and other important documents.
- Visit PAS’ online Legal Resource Center for do-it-yourself legal documents (simple will, durable power of attorney, living will/advanced medical directives).
- Meet with a licensed counselor to help sustain your personal wellbeing as you care for aging loved ones and your own children while continuing to perform well at your job.
- Talk with a retirement coach to discuss the non-financial side of retirement including your personal values and goals for retirement life (volunteer and/or part time work, leisure, relationship, spiritual, physical and emotional well-being)
- Visit PAS’ online Financial Wellness Center for targeted financial education & information on retirement goal setting & tracking, understanding money habits, net worth and expense tracking.
- Consult with an accredited/certified financial counselor about estate planning & asset protection
- Visit PAS’ online Legal Resource Center to get do-it-yourself legal documents (simple will, durable power of attorney, living will/advanced medical directives)