MindHealth Matters – July 2021
Welcome to the July issue of MindHealth Matters, brought to you by your Employee Assistance Program, Personal Assistance Services. In this power-packed issue you will find information on mental health awareness among minorities, myths about mental health treatment, breaking bad habits, increasing productivity, emotional intelligence, setting boundaries between home and work life, and saving money in your kitchen. We invite you to step away for a few moments from your daily routine, interact with this issue and invest in yourself!
Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
July MHM Topics
- Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- Busting Myths About Mental Health Treatment
- Breaking Bad Habits For Good
- How To Be More Productive: The Myth of Multitasking
- Becoming An Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Setting Boundaries Between Work & Home Life
- How to Save Money in Your Kitchen