MindHealth Matters – June 2021
Welcome to the June issue of MindHealth Matters, brought to you by your Employee Assistance Program, Personal Assistance Services. The June issue is full of timely and practical tips for practicing good mental health and living your best life. Each one of us faces a variety of life challenges, from caring for a loved one with Alzheimers or other brain conditions related to aging, managing difficult relationships in the workplace, eating healthy, maintaining physical fitness, and managing stress. We invite you to take some time to interact with this month’s issue for great ideas on these and other topics.
Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
June MHM Topics
- June is PTSD Awareness Month
- Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month
- Managing the Stress of Parenting
- Bullying in the Remote Workplace
- How Exercise Each Day Keeps Depression & Anxiety Away
- Pros & Cons of Working Remotely Long-Term
- How to Meal Plan Like a Dietician
Jump to Category