MindHealth Matters – March 2021
Welcome to the March issue of MindHealth Matters, brought to you by Personal Assistance Services. Each edition is filled with timely and practical tips for practicing wellbeing, finding peace, and renewing one’s zest for life amidst the stress and strain we experience daily. We invite you to take a few moments to feed your mind and nurture your spirit by interacting with this month’s issue.
At the end of the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
- Self-Injury Awareness Month
- Talking to Someone About Their Mental Health
- Sleeping With the Enemy: Is Your Smart Phone Destroying Your Sleep?
- Dietitian-Approved Tips to Build a Better Breakfast
- How to be an Emotional Einstein: Building Your Emotional Intelligence
- Parenting Tips to Survive the Continued Pandemic
- Exploring End of Life Issues
- Wellbeing Workplace Resources