MindHealth Matters – May 2022
Put down your phones and pick up your tongs. May brings warmer weather and an opportunity to spend time with friends and family outdoors. Check out the May edition of MindHealth Matters for suggestions on taking a break from digital devices and suggestions on summer cooking.
May is also Mental Health Awareness Month. This edition of MindHealth Matters provides a range of mental health information to help you take care of yourself by avoiding burnout or learning how to adapt after stress and trauma. Finally, check out the article about bipolar disorder – an often stigmatized and misunderstood condition.
Throughout the issue, you will find PAS’ contact information and a variety of ways to reach us. We’re always just a phone call away, 24/7.
May Topics Included
- Resilience: Tips to Come Back from Trauma
- What is Bipolar Disorder?
- How to Prepare for Therapy (According to a Therapist)
- Should You Do a Digital Detox?
- Preparing for Summer School
- Preparing for Financial Success
- How to Recognize and Prevent Burnout
- Recipes to Ring in the Warmer Weather